8th South Korea Employment Permit System EPS KLT TOPIK Exam
Examination Date: Sunday, March 18, 2012
Examination Duration: 10:30 A.M. to 11:40 A.M.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) released to the public the final test venue assignments of all registered and qualified examinees of the 8th Korea Employment Permit System EPS KLT TOPIK Exam. If you’re one of the test applicants, simply check the application number on your test permit given to you during the registration period, and look it up on the list provided below, to determine your test venue (or the place you will take the EPS TOPIK Exam). Make sure to also check the region (also listed below) where you registered for the 8th EPS TOPIK Exam and match it with your test permit application number.
A few friendly reminders and notes to the examinees from POEA related to the 8th EPS KLT TOPIK Exam are enumerated below.
1. Test room assignment will be posted at the bulletin board of the test venue on the test date.
2. Examinee can take the test only at the designated test venue.
3. Mobile phones and all other electronics devices are prohibited at the test venues. If caught, he/she is automatically disqualified to take the test.
4. All examinees must be in his/her designated seat before the Examinees Orientation at 9:30a.m. for him/her to qualify to take the test.
5. Identity of examinee’s face shall be conducted by proctors through presentation of ID card/passport.
6. During the test, examinee is not allowed to leave the room or use the comfort room.
7. One set of test paper and one answer sheet will be distributed to each examinee. Name of examinee and registration number are printed on the answer sheet. Examinee shall confirm his/her name and registration number which are printed on the answer sheet. Examinee shall also confirm the designated type of test paper and answer sheet before the test starts.
8. Only one answer sheet shall be distributed to each applicant. Replacement and modification of answer sheet is not allowed. Correction of answer with correction fluid or tapes will be regarded as wrong answer.
9. Use only black pen in marking the answer sheet.
10. If caught in the act of cheating during the test, test will be void and the examinee will not be eligible to take the EPS-TOPIK for two (2) years.